Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hoping it will be every-bit as enchanting as the photographs...

So, I have finally (and quite randomly!) booked my summer vacation. I ended up being easily persuaded to go to a country I never really thought about before or took that seriously as a vacation destination. That being said, every Canadian bone in my body can't wait! The landscape is incredible and the terrain is ever changing. It's not going to be a put up your feet and lay back in a lounge chair kind of vacation, but it will bring me back to nature and the wilderness that I so desperately miss being cooped up in a mega city. In my opinion, it's kind  of (very loosely) like the upper Canada of Asia and I'm looking forward to the adventure and challenge ahead. I'll post some teaser pics for now to leave you all guessing!
Cheers for now,
Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm an avid traveler, photographer, pianist, crafter and lover of random things. As I commence new adventures, I'll share my journeys with you here!

Followers